cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Coming up on 300 days of nicotine freedom!

Cat_Mom_Jen
5 12 138

Good Sunday everyone!

@CommunityAdmin mentioned in a comment that the picture issue has been resolved, so here I am!  Throughout all of this, I have learned two valuable lessons.  The first lesson I learned is that sometimes it is best to just take a break.  The second lesson I learned is that everything happens in its own time.  

How have you all been?  I hope you all are healthy and happy.

On March 22, I received my first COVID-19 Moderna vaccine.  My next vaccine is scheduled for April 20.  My husband has been fully vaccinated since March 25.  He received the Pfizer vaccines here in town.    

On March 31, Hope, Frank, and Frances turned 1.  Shortly after I came home from work, Frank threw up roundworms.  I am not sure if I have shared this with you all, but we have Buddy in the spare room and Lucky in the master bathroom.  We doubt Frank got worms from them because they had already been treated, so it is still a mystery.

This coming Friday, I am taking Buddy and Lucky to the vet so that they can get neutered and spayed.  It is because of these reasons that they are inside with us in separate rooms.  

As I am typing this, Holden is asleep on my leg.  I am balancing my laptop on my leg and pillow.  Frank has also joined us on the couch.  

Linda and April are still going through chemotherapy.  Can you all please continue to hold space for them?  They mean the world to me.  

Next Sunday will be my 300th day of being smoke free.  I have never been quit this long before.  I struggled in the past between months nine and ten, but I feel like this quit is my final and forever quit.  In the meantime, I will take life one day at a time. 

I appreciate you all being here after the upgrade.  This site would not be successful without you.

Much love, Jen 😎

20210409_184439.jpg 

Pictured is Cheddar trying to get to know his new little sister, Lucky. 4-9-21

12 Comments