cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Closing in on the 60 day mark and it seems like 60 months !

steviey19
0 8 16

Had a few stressful days (between Feb 8th-11th) as my daughter,son and wife all had their birthday fall between these dates. Never was there a minute that I thought about smoking.I have always been a worrywart ,now I am worrying if I am thinking that this is being too easy and I am only setting myself up for a fall.My wife and I,keep telling my 16yr old Son(he is smoking) that it will kill him and so many other terrible things associated with smoking.His reply is that he"is not ready to quit".Had a testing moment when I attended a Superbowl party and had a couple of drinks.....with 100% positive results.It really helped when I got great feed back and lots of congratatory remarks.Physically and mentally feel so much better.As a double whammy, I had quit smoking pot on the same day as smoking tobacco.Energy levels are so much better,thought process so much more brighter and outlook on the majority of things only get better.  Thanks for all the support and messages that I have recieved from you guys and gals,really appreciate it......as does my health !  Paul

8 Comments