cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Choosing LIFE over the yuckies is EXtremely wise!

MarilynH
3 4 125

Whether you were a smoker AND or vaper or dipper just know that they're all highly addictive AND definitely difficult to quit BUT  if you EXpect to live LIFE as an EXer THEN YOU MUST make the CHOICE to stick with your precious quit journey N.M.W ~ No Matter what! Your LIFE my LIFE OUR  LIVES DESERVES SO MUCH MORE THAN THE DAMNED NICOTINE POISON ~ I call them the YUCKIES because they are yucky AND gross! Once we quit THEN we MUST keep moving forward stacking up those precious days of ~ DOF ~ Days Of Freedom > so each evening we can smile at another Day WON! I still smile at each AND every Day WON because I'm so happy to be living my Forever Quit which is TRULY  THE GIFT OF LIFE! It takes time to relearn life without the crutch BUT boy oh boy it's so worth it to be Free! 

The CHOICE is Ours! 

33cd777f04a13bfe1398ac4f354ddd4c.jpg

6ccd81179a1bf67fc7ee06dba4915f5e.jpg

4 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....