cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Changed quit date

avonly
1 7 59

I joined Oklahoma Tabacco Helpline.  They recommended I use a nicotine patch and gum to help me quit.  This is free and comes with the program, but it takes two weeks to receive it in the mail.  So I moved my quit date two weeks so I could have the added help of nicotine patch and gum.  I really believe this will be good for me.

7 Comments
TerrieQuit

While you are waiting would be a great time to read/re-read the information suggested when you first came to this site, as you will still need the education. Come here as often as you can for support! The patches and gum work for many people, however, they won't quit for you! Stay Strong! Congratulations on your choice to quit! When is your new quit date?

Terrie

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

avonly
7/11/16
YoungAtHeart

As Terrie mentioned, I hope you will use the extra two weeks to educate yourself on this addiction with the links provided to you before.  Being educated and prepared is an important ingredient to success in this endeavor.

Get ready...

Get set...

Then GO!

Nancy

avonly
Thanks
Eric_L.

You can do it!

plug66

i also joined the penna quit line...other than sending me free patches, it is pretty lame, this site is the best place u can be. even the quit line was asking me things about this site lol, my patches came pretty quickly, in about 5 or 6 days, just put one on and start the journey~~good luck

avonly

Thanks for the info.  I will put one on as soon as I get it.