cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Changed Mindset

constanceclum
5 9 84

Fall is in the air here in NC, and I'm feeling so much better! It finally occurred to me that we got through each and every problem of the past 4 months, and we will get through this. And I never smoked!

I just want to let other people, new in your quits, that I have used this site for many years in my attempts to quit smoking. I have read thousands of blogs, and I never, not once, have I read one where someone expressed regret over quitting smoking. So keep on keeping on!

God Bless,

Connie

9 Comments
Barbara145

So happy for you.  You are doing great.

MDR_BDel

Great point about not seeing anybody regretting it! Puts things in perspective.  

Barbscloud

Glad your feeling some positive vibes. You deserve it.

Barb

indingrl

Please take what HELPS and let go of the rest - to be HELPFUL is MY only aim - thank you - BLOG on Connie- TELL the GOD news of HIS answered prayers - NICOTINE FREEDOM and STAYING a NON SMOKER by YOUR OWN FREE will to choice to spread HIS love and grace upon grace and tender mercies given at OUR tine of desperation - the HELP -  that keeps us in - UNITY with ONE main objective - together - WE - US and OUR - spiritual tools to - NEVER TAKE ANOTHER PUFF EVER OVER - any person- place- situation- feelings- thing finances- jobs loss - job found - fired - unemployment - ETC - the list could go to Infinity - BLOG before YOU take that first puff over ME - no matter what life on life's terms throws at your face or heart - problems - deaths - hospice -  which WE are dealing with now - that's OUR reality - hospice happens to EVERYONE - I am NOT unique- coping with it or  - happiness - weddings - weather  - MY PAST memories - whatever or NOTHING is happening but freedom joy - YES!!!!!! - just keep blog sharing Connie - the EMPATHY given and EMPATHY received - thank YOU so much for SHARING YOUR SELF TRUTH and experience strength and HOPE and overcoming YOUR heart desires by asking for PRAYERS from ALL here and WE are holding on with YOU -- WE have been there too - then God's grace comes NEW every morning -  a NEW day - a NEW MINDSET - a NEW love of Gods GRACE in each of us - in HIS love and service to help OURSELVES first - NEVER TAKE ANOTHER PUFF EVER - then BLOGGING before we take that FIRST PUFF to share HOW the prayers of other's kept us crying out that WE NEED God and those RECOVERING from NICOTINE ADDICTION -  ONE day at a time - praying for ONE another -  just like others prayed for us - ALL of us - here at some time or another blogged for prayer help because prayer works  - WAY TO GO Connie and GOOD JOB - Yahoooooooooo for YOU- gentle hug

JonesCarpeDiem

Thanks Connie!

JACKIE1-25-15

This blog puts a smile on my face. 

The journey continues.  Keep on Keepin on. 

constanceclum

put a smile on my face too!

Connie

Christine13

I love this blog, no one ever regrets stopping smoking!

xo

Sootie

Great-----glad you are feeling positive! How did the car problem turn out?

About the Author
I'm 59 with severe COPD. I've decided I really want to live and I won't if I smoke. I have 4 grown boys, a grandson and granddaughter due on 9/10. Lots of reasons to live.