Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Celebrating

carpe_diem_2014
0 20 65

My first month as a non-smoker!

In my cold turkey approach I have not smoked 620 cigarettes and have saved 240 dollars.

It feels so good!

Off to No Man's Land I go! Thank you everyone for your support and help during this journey. Without you all I have no idea how I would have done it!

All my love - Danielle

20 Comments
YoungAtHeart

Y

E

S

!

!

!

moody_9-18-13

HOOORAAAYY! 30 days is a great celebration day!

Keep moving forward!!

jacks1125

WOOOO Hoooo ,great Job!!

crazybabi3-2

Congrats, good job

imadeer

great job

freeneasy

Great job! Keep stacking those days and saving that dough!

carpe_diem_2014

Thank you all! You all are truly amazing to me and I am so grateful for all that you do!

Magstoyou

Got your 30 days-good job!!

You go girl!!

Mag194d

JonesCarpeDiem

congratulations

smoking is not required

marilyn_marmac

Posted Image

Stac2

LOVE the avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danielle,

CONGRATULATIONS ON ONE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BALLOONS!

GAZOOS!

MARCHING BAND!

FLOWERS!

CAKE!

COOKIES!

CANDY!

AND A HUGE HUG FROM TEXAS!

WOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XO,

STAC

JRC

Congratulations on 1 month! There was such a neat positive in your statement, " Off to No Man's Land I go!"

linda258

Celebrate .. then hit to road to NML... we are on the path and wating for you to arrive. Congrats!

kcffa

Great Job!!! Keep it going!

Roxie-1-16-2014

Wooo hooo!! Congratulations on 1 month! Way to go! Keep up the great job!!!

Strudel

Congrats on one month! Love the pic!! 

Thomas3.20.2010
Way to Go, Danielle!!! You are headed for 6% Club! I can feel it!!! Keep listening and learning!
lvirnwrkr

You should be VERY proud of yourself. I can't wait to join you.Keep it going!

carpe_diem_2014

Thank you everyone! You make my heart smile when I need it most!

immr.k

I'm right with ya! January 1st,  2014 was my first day of freedom!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! This will be our best year ever! I CAN"T I SAY IT LOUD ENOUGH.....WE ARE FREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

To all who still struggle, I commend you. I smoked for 42 years, but I don't today. It took dozens of attempts. Sooner or later YOU too will find your way. To quote the Moody Blues, " There ya go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. Keep on thinking free!"