Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

✨Celebrating 8 Years of Smoke( Poison) Free ✨

linda.mustafa
7 7 405
Hello everyone 👋

I hope you are well and in good spirits .
Today I’m celebrating  8 years of smoke ( poison ) free .
What a wonderful feeling !
ExFamily was a massive help back then when I started my journey many years ago.
I met so many kind , lovely and  helpful people here .
We encouraged and supported each other .
I do miss interacting with you guys but as a Brit I can’t access the site any longer but I do keep all of you in my heart and mind .

I’ve come far since 2014 , experienced all the stages that this journey has , the good and the bad , the struggles , the doubts , but I always stay determined and willing ,absolutely sure in my resolve .
As we know the world as we knew it has changed these past years and we were all faced with many challenges .
I ended up in hospital , bedridden from Covid last December -my lungs were covered with the virus .
Imagine what would’ve happened to me if I did not stop poisoning myself 8 years ago , I dread to think about it .
Although I was extremely ill I am convinced that my decision 8 years ago helped me immensely to recover from a vicious virus.

I’m looking  forward to the bright and positive future , enjoying life to the fullest.

Thank you all for reading this post and I wish you all the very best .

Much love x

Linda (8YearsOF)

Posted on behalf of @linda.mustafa . Please feel free to commment. She'll be able to read your replies though she won't be able to comment.
7 Comments