cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Cathy50 returns

cathy50
0 11 32

Hello to everyone!  I'm returning as a non-smker X 4 weeks.  I've used Chantix med. and it is going swimmingly!  I would like to begin again  and become an active member of EX. I am determined to never smoke again.  I will check in daily for support and to give support.  I'd like to become one of you super non-smkers, like Julia Amy who I used to correspond with in the past. Please accept me back, I know that I need to be in contact with you all.  Thank You,  Cathy50

11 Comments
cheyenne7

Hi Cathy,

So wonderful that you have quit for an entire month.....I wasn't here when you were here before, but I look forward to getting to know you!!!!  Welcome!!!!

rosemarymom

Of course you are welcome to come back.  We all need help, that's why we're here.  I have a 42 day quit going after smoking nearly 50 years.  I am determined to never smoke again either.  We will hold each other up.  You can do it!

Polynha

Welcome back and congratulations on 4 weeks!

annb
Wow it's great you are back! I also am a newbie (early NMLer 40 days) since you've been here and look forward to traveling with you to Freedom! Congrats on the successful MONTH!
Wanda45

Welcome back and congratulations on your quit, it is looking good. 

(((Hugs)))

Wanda

elvan

Welcome back, 4 weeks smoke free is great.  Keep it up and do as you say you are going to and come here and read, read, read and listen to the elders.  I am on day 103 after 47 years of smoking. You can do this.

maraisa

You are always welcome back! You have 100% support here. Don't be a stranger. We're all in this together!

Magstoyou

Welcome back Cathy!!! Glad your back!!

Best Wishes for a great quit!!

Mag290days

Michwoman

We will never give up on you - you only need to keep the faith in yourself!! Good job on 4 weeks!! Hang tough!

Strudel

Welcome back! Congrats in your quit! Yes - stay close! 

kloud9

With Open arms...................