cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Candylance IS BACK AND MEAN AS HELL!!

candylance
0 22 198

That's a laugh!! I couldn't be MEAN if I had to be!! But I am serious today about QUITTING SMOKING. YOU guys and gals just never leave my daydreams of success. The EX Community stays in your brain, and the many friends that I met, and have yet to meet, stay in my dreams. ONE DAY AT A TIME, CANDY!! Lovin' y'all!!

22 Comments
bonniebee

It is soooooo nice to see you are  back Candy ! I have missed you  !

Once you have quit and had any sucess at all  it is hard to remain a smoker !  I never want to go back to day 1....... but if I had to I would !

I never want to be hooked on cigarettes again !

Welcome back Candy you have many friends here that have missed you and are here to give you support in ths new quit !

JonesCarpeDiem

Let's not get wanky now.

You don't need to be mean,

you need to be ah-some , \

as in

keep them away from your face

by saying Ah-NO when you think about smoking or "I don't do that anympre."

YoungAtHeart

Put my name in the column of old friends here who want to help you be successful.

If you want the usual welcome/read THESE links, just let me know.

I'm glad you're back!

Nancy

Legend

Welcome back

I want to see you succeed you can do this never give up on yourself. 

MarilynH

((((A gigantic cyber Hug for you)))) --((((you can do this quit))))

Stay strong and stay close. 

Marilyn 

Michwoman

Welcome back - you know what to do now!

TerrieQuit

Hello! I am glad you came back! I want you to succeed! You can do this! Hang in!

Terrie  119  DOF

rosemarymom

Yeah Candy!!!  So glad to hear from you again!  You will do it this time!  Get mean if you need to - its ok!  I am still struggling.  One day quit - smoke more the next.  But I keep working at it and will get there!

Love & Hugs to you!

elvan

Welcome back, Candy!

Jennifer-Quit

We love you Candy!  So happy to see you here! 

Brenda_M

Good to see you blogging, Candy! Kick ash!!

Magstoyou

Hey Candy so good to see you!!

Really missed you and your posts

Lets Do this

I know you can

Love Ya Mag839DOF

summer-07-06-15

Glad to see you back Candy.

Barbara145

Hi Candy.  Good to see you!  You can do this!

Patty-cake

I've been waiting for you to get around to getting back where you belong.

Proud of you and the decision you are making to take your life back!

Eyes forward and don't look back.

Giulia

"The EX Community stays in your brain,"

Candy - you stay on our Elder minds too.  And  "mean as hell?"  Oh my dear, I could be mean as hell to you about your constant relapses in a way you wouldn't want to hear.    You need to get mean as hell about them yourself. Always on your team here, but irritated as hell that you haven't figured it out yet.  You KNOW BETTER.  You just refuse to accept the penalty involved with giving it up.  Really.  You know what's necessary in your heart of hearts to beat this thing.  Well - my opinion only here.
Trust us ALL.  It's worth it.  Well, unless you just enjoy coming back here time after time and starting another day ne, and - that may be what's fun for you.  And Lois and Christine and the rest of the serial quitters here.  Maybe starting another day one and getting all the attention and accolades is .. worth the constant relapses.  I don't know.  I'm not in your head.
Forgive me for speaking my truth, but perhaps you should all form a relapse club.  You can all hang out together and talk about all the reasons and excuses you've relapsed time and time again.  And all the reasons you can't let the hope of the freedom you so desperately seek go by.
In case you think this is harsh love, no.  Oh no.  It comes from a very deep wellspring of caring and knowledge of what this addiction does to us.  Look at Thomas.  Look at Jojo  Look at all our members on here who are suffering from the consequences of smoking.
This comes from a deep love and desire for your freedom.  When are you going to let it go, Candy?  When?

jeanne-06.03.13

Welcome back Candy! 

Glad your back.

Jeanne

constanceclum

Welcome back Candy, I was hoping to see you here. I am back on day 14 and I'm amazed at how quick it's gone by. It's not easy but you know all the things to do. I recommend going back and reading Dale's page. It was helpful to me on day 1.

LouiseR

Candy, Candy, Candy, so glad your back!  You can do this.  We are all here for you my friend!

sparky26

Hi candy ,good to see you back !  I want you to have that Ahha moment ! 

Make this quit stick !!!!!!!

candylance

AH, MY FRIENDS, ESPECIALLY YOU 'G'!! I LOVE YOU BECAUSE THERE'S A HARSHNESS AND A SOFTNESS THAT NO ONE BUT ME CAN UNDERSTAND BECAUSE OF THE THINGS WE'VE SHARED WITH EACH OTHER OVER THE YEARS ABOUT ANIMALS, STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES!! LATER!! THANK YOU, ALL, FOR THE WARM WELCOME AND THE CALL OF BEING A SERIAL QUITTER!! (all of which I deserve!!)

Strudel

Welcome back Candy! Let's do this - your forever quit!