Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Can You Believe It?

SmokedOut041412
0 25 41

2 YEARS TODAY!

I'm NOT going to lie---For me, this was NOT an easy journey. I was NOT a happy quitter. I struggled.

Was it worth it---Absolutely without a doubt!!! 🙂

The ♥PEOPLE♥ with their loving support on this site are AMAZING---far too many to mention, for fear of leaving one out. You all know who you are.

Determination, Education, and Support will get you there---Just don't give up!!!

Teresa

25 Comments
JonesCarpeDiem

That's Fantastic! Congratulations!

You perservered and got through!

LouiseR

Congrats on 2 years.  Going through two sets of seasons is awesome.  So happy for you!

JulieSw

Congratulations on your 2 year mark. I'm only on day 41, but like you, I am NOT a happy quitter, but through you I can see it's possible. 🙂

moody_9-18-13

WOW! I'm so happy for you! 

indnprincess

Congrats! That is exactly what I needed to hear this morning!

mary242

Congratulations!! That is wonderful.

Bee_Jay

Teresa, you are a Super Star of quitting. You NEVER stopped trying to quit. Congratulations on two whole years!!!! (((HUGS)))

Patty-cake

Congrats to you Teresa!!!!

2 years of freedom is something to shout about!

Way to go!!

smorgy8513

HUGE CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!!!    This is how you do it.....and how you inspire others.    Glad to be part of the family that can do what you can do!

Sharon

lindan_7-14-10

Congrats to you"T"♥ I remember your struggles with this horrid addiction. I am so happy for you as you celebrate your 2nd FREEDOM year. I am so PROD of you♥ Love , hugs and kisses coning your way♥

Chris265

Thrilled for you!  And happy to know I am not the only one who struggles.

Michwoman

WOW! 2 Years! Thanks for being a great inspiration!

nikki77

Congratulations!!!!! Celebrate:)

barbara42

so happy that you are a WINNER !!!!!!

Legend

Congratulations on 2 years Yeah!!!!!

pir8fan

ConGrats Teresa! Wish you could know how proud I am of you!

freeneasy

Congratulations Teresa ! Happy for you (-:

lois2

congrats on 2 years , i am so proud of you

Strudel

Teresa - YES, I can believe it! Fantastic! Congrats on TWO YEARS!

Jaxson1-16-14

Congratulations on 2 years!! That is phenomenal!!

Magstoyou

Congratulations on 2 years, what an inspiration for the rest of us.

Mag272days

nanawendy

Congratulations on 2 years !!!

keep calm and carry on

Wendy

12/31/12

ShawnP

Congratulations on 2 yrs Teresa!!!! I didn't realize how close we were in dates. Hope you had a special day!

Giulia

I am so happy for you Teresa.  Sorry I missed it by a day.  But then continuing accolades ain't bad!  I too was not a happy quitter.  I too strugggled.  Even now after 8 years I'll still get the occasional hankering for one.  But for those of us who had that hard of a  time of it, it becomes all the more obvious why we never want to return to another day one.  It IS far easier to remain quit than to begin again.  The milestone I'm looking forward to the most is that one in which I forget the day I quit.  (And I don't mean the day I get Alzheimers!  lol)  Meanwhile I celebrate every year's milestone.  'Cause they are very special and have yet to cease to be so.  From one who knows and celebrates with you....Kudos!

Newfound_Joy

Sorry I'm late but CONGRATS TO YOU!!!  I am soooo very H A P P Y for you, Teresa!!!!

Your 3 words caught my attention: "Determine, Education, and Support".  If I had to summarize my quit journey into just a few words, those are the EXACT words that I would use.  Those words are what kept me going also.

Hope you had a special treat or celebration for yourself!! Yayyy!!