cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Can I ask for a little prayer or positive thoughts or whatever you believe in....

cheyenne7
0 21 30

I know all is going to be fine, but she is my baby girl and I would like to see her have the power of prayer/positive thoughts on her side, if you don't mind.....

I took my daughter for her physical so she could continue with cross country in the Fall.....she came out to the hallway and said the doctor wanted to see me.....I thought I forgot to sign something.....she was worried that somehow she wasn't approved for sports....

He explained that he heard a flow murmur, and that she should have a echocardiogram.....a handful of yrs ago, she was short of breathe on exertion out of the blue.....and I wanted an echo done.....the MD agreed and it turned out well.....so, this was surprising and disheartening.....I will call the pediatrician in the AM....this doctor today said she is approved for sports.....so, this is a good sign...

This child is in incredible shape, I don't think many people are in this kind of shape.....she hates soda, loves water....loves fruit too.....thinks smokers are pathetic btw...lol...but is too kind to ever tell them...she is so much fun, everyone loves her and wants to adopt her....lol....she is 15 and an honor student.....I mean really, this is one heck of an awesome person.....I have nothing to do with it, she was just born cool.....

But, like all parents, I want the best for her and I just pray that nothing is going on......she has a big "to do" list that she wants to accomplish in life, and I don't want anything to get in her way.....I must stop, I'm crying now....I know she'll be ok.....but if you could send a prayer for my Shannon, I would appreciate it.....Thank You ❤️

21 Comments
Jenn_06-03-14

Prayers are being sent your way! Keep doing what you are doing an d things will turn out just fine.

JonesCarpeDiem

you got it. when is the test?

cheyenne7

I was just told by the Sports MD late this afternoon....so I will be in contact with her pediatrician in the AM....I will keep you all updated....thanks for the prayers

nanawendy

Prayers are going up for Shannon

vixter74

Prayers!!!

moody_9-18-13

Love, hugs & prayers are sent for your daughter.  Think positive.

gayvenda

Prayers are being lifted up for Shannon!  She sounds like an awsome young lady!  Of course she is!  She has an awsome mother!

savedbygrace2

Love and prayers sent your way!

harry18

Of course I will say a prayer for your daughter and also one for you so that you stay strong and remember that your a non-smoker. 

aztec

Prayer sfor Shannon,

May Jesus watch over her and may a lgion of angels continutally guard her and everyone in her life.

G-d bless

aztec

Jennifer-Quit

Prayers going up!

MarilynH

I most definitely will pray and send good thoughts for you and your daughter, I sent you a reply Email, I'm still learning how to run this site. Let me know if you got it, lots of prayer for your beautiful daughter stay strong. 

smorgy8513

I just sent a prayer for your daughter that all will go well.

You are blessed to have her for a daughter.

She is blessed to have you for a mom.

All will be well.

Stay strong!

Sharon 1 year today!

LouiseR

Lots of prayers and a big hug for you.  She is going to be just fine I know it!

rosemarymom

Prayers for Shannon and you.  Keep us informed.  I hope all will be well.  There is nothing like a daughter!

Love & Hugs

Junior7

Sending prayers!

Ms.J_11-10-2013

(((((gentle hugs and prayers Shannon)))))))))

xoxoxo

Jackie

YoungAtHeart

I will embrace both of you and send prayers that the test will come back OK and that you can remain strong for her.

((((((((Shannon and Cheyenne)))))

I, too, have been blessed with a wonderrful daughter (one out of two ain't bad, I guess!), and I know what a joy they are.  Keep in mind that it is good they found this now so they can keep an eye on it.

Thinking of you,

Nancy

Strudel

Prayers for Shannon....keep us posted. 

GreenThumb3

Sending late (((((((((( HUGS)))))))))). Glad you got dodo news 

GreenThumb3

Sorry my iPads on crack again it has relapsed good not dodo