cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Camping was great..day 583

onelasttime
0 3 6

Well the weekend camping trip went great. Did some hicking a lot of walking and a pontoon boat afternoon. Saw one person smoking at the shower house outside. that was it all weekend wow that is just great. The camp fire smoke didn't bother me which Iwas concerned with. I walked  without getting winded its just great. Oh something kinda cute from my grandson who is five aat the grocery yesterday coffee 12.99$ per 3 pound can I said " Guess I am going to quit coffee that is just to expensive." His response " Gram you can quit coffee  you quit cigarettees you can quit coffee" I just love his attitude about life so positive....We all need to keep a positive out look on life as children do it just make it so much easier that to let the negitive rule our thoughts and our actions. I have notice a big difference in my life since I changed my thinking to a positive line of  thought I really think I have this whipped I have had a few thoughts the last couple of days some stress has showed up and tried to let the nicodemon back in my head but I forcefully kicked him out I really don't think I will ever smoke again. I have gained the power to resist I beleive..Have a great day and to those of you struggling change the way you think....Hugs Deb

3 Comments