cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

*CRY* *WHINE*

bonfire817
0 4 14

Yeah, having pangs lately and being TESTED this week. It would have been very easy to go outside just now and smoke. A couple days ago we woke up to a flat tire on my hubby's car, and we have been very tight financially lately, so $80 was a lot to let go of to get it replaced. Good news, we purchased a nice vehicle a month ago (hence being tight finanically for a bit here) and it's beautiful and smells wonderful and the ashtray has never been touched and I love HER! So, yeah, came to work today and we got SLAMMED because we had tons of tornadoes in the area and major weather and a big ole hail storm too. Luckily no major injuries (in our area) and of course the 911 lines are BLOWING UP the entire time and we are insanely busy for an hour straight. I don't have time to pee let alone move my car to safety. Soooo now I have about 15 giant dents in my new girl that I haven't even made the first payment on yet. I do have full coverage but the deductible is $200 and yeah no extra money for a while so SHIT! Ok sorry. Still not going to smoke. Really had a STRONG urge about 15 mins ago. Kiss my butt big tobbacco I am NOT giving in.

Hope you all are having a great day and if not, keep strong and I am proud of you!

~Bonnie

4 Comments