cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

CANDYLANCE IS BACK AND TURNING 70!!!

candylance
0 21 32

Lois and I have so much in common it seems!! We go on and off the wagon when it comes to smoking. I wanted one as soon as I got out of the hospital!! Sickening Sickerettes!! Addiction Hell!!

Have had bronchitis for 6 weeks and was to have surgery this Monday! My pulmonary doctor wouldn't clear me to be anesthetized so here I am!! My daughter is upset, my husband is upset because i told him this morning that he could only smoke outside PLEASE!! My anxiety is thru the roof because my shrink is trying to change my meds that got me straight in the hospital. I WILL SURVIVE according to Gloria Gaynor's song. I have a growth (tumor) in my gallbladder and won't know if it's cancer until it's out!! The doctor's at Duke got the pancreatitis under control and I have to take meds with every food that i put in my mouth!!

I am proud to quit and start over again for ME, my daughter, my grandkids and my Hubby will smoke less if outside!! So glad you're still here for me!! I've been a Facebook junkie and I'd rather be an EX junkie!!

21 Comments