cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Busy living it up

ex-smokestack
0 4 9

My sister is here and we are having so much fun just being together.  We spent 2 days visiting my grandkids and their families in the northern part of the state. Got to spent some time with each of them. We have been to the nursing home almost every day and have spent lots of time with my other daughter here in town. We both love to garden, mostly flowers, but she is not used to our heat and humidity, and it has been bad, so we have spent most of our time inside or in an air conditioned car. Not much time left for the computer but I spent 60 years without one and I haven't really missed it. Next week I am flying home with her and will be gone about 3 weeks. I will not take the computer with me so I will be out of touch for another month. But I will be back to protect my quit once I am alone again, and to help pay my dues for all I owe to this community. For all the "newbies" I say "you have come to the right place, now let this community teach you how to have a free and fun life without those nasty cancer sticks.

4 Comments