Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Brittney4 Archived Profile

Brittney4
0 0 10

Description

I am almost 33 and have been smoking since I was 12 years old.  Back in 2008 I found this website and met the most powerful person that influenced me in a way I didn't think was possible when it came to my addiction.  I met HWC.  He said to me "why set a date?  Just do it right now; right now just say I'm done!".  I followed his advice and became an EX smoker that moment.  It lasted for about 6 months and then I picked up a cig out of vengence for my ex and I made myself smoke it.  The worst part was, my mom was diagnosed with emphysema and I still didn't quit.  I am the one that brought my mother to this website years ago and most of you know her struggle.  She has helped so many and has touched so many peoples lives.  I am very proud of her.  I want so badly for her to be proud of me too... So I'm back!  I'm doing it this time no matter what happens, no matter what excuses I have, no matter if I fail... I am here and not leaving!  I will be a non smoker again and I will live a healthier life.  Here's to another chance!

Brief Description

No brief description in profile.

Website

No website in profile.

klamath falls, oregon

Interests

my children, crossfit, and the outdoors

Skills

No skills in profile.