cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Blog BEFORE You Smoke!

YoungAtHeart
0 7 3

If anything happens and you start to lose your commitment and think you might cave - PLEASE post here before you put a cigarette in your mouth.  Make sure you include “HELP” in the subject line, and give us time to talk you out of it.  

We all here have seen so many quits lost without ever having the chance to prevent it - just wanted to remind you that we will always be here for you!

Nancy

Quit 7/4/12 

7 Comments
Icandothis8

AHH Nancy - so true thank you for this 🙂 

jojo29

its very true .. problem why people fail id because they dont think... they are stressed or whatever the reason and thats the 1st thing a smoker will do is reach for the smokes.. & then they will say what the hell did i do.. so yea, b4 you smoke,* act out on it .. stop ,think  blog.. good blog

Nyima_1.6.13

POP = Post Over Puffing! Come here first, we can be a lifeline!

Jordan-11-1-12

Great blog!  Sticking around for comments after blogging for HELP is really important, too. Nicodemon won't want you to sit still and wait for us, but with the word "help" in the title, it won't take long for someone to respond. Let us be there for each other!!

motherlovebone

I'm hoping I won't need it...but I'm so thankful for a life line.  You guys are the best.  xo~mlb

anniexhx

thank you nancy 🙂

debr

I so appreciate you, Nancy, and all of the other Ex'ers here!!  Lots of Love!

About the Author
I smoked until a vascular surgeon informed me of the damage I had done to myself by doing so. I quit 11 years ago, and I can swim laps virtually FOREVER now, walk most other days 40 minutes to an hour and a half. What a difference quitting has made in my life! I strive to help others find this wonderful freedom from addiction, too.