cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Being around to celebrate more birthdays is a GIFT!

MarilynH
5 11 183

Many of you know my husband Mark isn't my son and daughters biological father BUT he's there Dad in every way that counts, they were only 5 and 9 when we got together they're bio father is still around also. My son is 39 today 🎂 his son our grandson Adam was 18 on the 11th and our grandson Mason is going to be 13 this Friday the 25th WOW lots of birthdays AND Lord willing they'll be many more for us to enjoy especially since we've kicked the nicotine poison to the curb permanently! My son had 8 years quit in January, Mark will have 8 years on the 25th of April AND I'll be celebrating 8 years on the 14th of July! I want everyone to be around to celebrate life to the fullest without the damned Nicotine Poison! I really love the thought of being around with the best quality of LIFE possible to enjoy many more birthdays! 🎉🎈🎂🎈🎉 I can't believe the top 2 pics below were 7 years ago....

Screenshot_20220322-084807.jpg

Screenshot_20220322-084816.jpg

Adam is in the chair hiding his face lol, that's Alfred looking over at him and his girlfriend beside him.....

Here's a pic of Mason I took a couple of nights ago....

Screenshot_20220322-091019.jpg

33313737e70db6e5db3631ebadeac790.jpg

FB_IMG_1598527016653.jpg

My daughter and I from a couple of years ago.....

Let's keep moving forward stacking up those precious days of DOF ~ Days Of Freedom so each evening you can say YAY for another Day WON! The CHOICE is Ours.....

11 Comments
Kimshine

@MarilynH Happy birthday to Alfred and congratulations on his 8 year quit. You sure have a lot of life to celebrate in March! Great family photos. I love Mason's smile and I love the picture of you and your daughter.  ❤️ 😊

Barbscloud

@MarilynH Happy Birthday to all.   Two of my siblings and myself celebrate birthdays in March also.

Barb

sweetplt

Good Morning Marilyn @MarilynH this post today truly warms my heart…your family pictures are so sweet…look at Mason I feel like when I came on site he was a little boy and now you slowly see the man…Happy Birthday to Alfred, Adam and soon to be Mason’s…

Life is Good…and especially without the smokes…

Have a beautiful day friend…xoxoxox ~ Colleen 1205 DOF 

YoungAtHeart

Always enjoy celebrating your family milestones with you.

OM Gosh - Mason is growing into a young man right before our eyes!

!

Nancy

CathyC1332

Congratulations on 8 year quit.  Beautiful family. Love the pictures.

Cousin-Itt

Happy Birthday to all!

Glad quitting became contagious in your family 8 years ago Congratulations to all

Always enjoy seeing pictures

Have a great Day

JustinHoot99

Wow, that's a whole lotta 8 year celebrations.  Many congrats.

maryfreecig

Beautiful. ❤️

tracy0924

@MarilynH Wow! Happy Birthday to everybody who had one and congratulations to everyone who’s got all those smoke free years under their belts! Lots of days to celebrate! It’s so wonderful that you have such a large family! I sometimes wish that I had children and grandchildren. One of my few regrets in life is not having kids when I was married, but I had my reasons back then and it may not have been a good thing. And I just never got married again. 

I’m hoping now that with my quitting smoking and quitting drinking, as I feel better I will start to get out and socialize more and maybe meet that special someone to spend my extra years with!💕 if not then that is God‘s will and I still have my sister and my nephews wonderful children to celebrate as they grow up! Family is wonderful💕💕

Snowdoggie

@MarilynH Awesome. Happy Birthday to all and congrats to all those smoke free milestones!❤️😃💘🌋❤️😃💘🌋❤️😃💘

MarilynH

Thank you @Snowdoggie @tracy0924 @maryfreecig @JustinHoot99 @Cousin-Itt @YoungAtHeart @CathyC1332 @sweetplt @Barbscloud @Kimshine , I appreciate each and everyone of you at EX. 🤗👍

7E33126C-E59E-41D1-B30F-51EBB5E71EF4.gif

About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....