Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Been off site for a few years....

msgardengirl320
6 10 317

Hi all!

Even though I've been absent from his extraordinary site doesn't mean I have forgotten the place where my quit began.  If it weren't for the support & the many friends I made here, I would still be smoking, or I'd be dead.I've been busy living life since I've written, but I promise to check in more often. For those on here just beginning your journey this is definitely where you need to be. You will feel amazing when you no longer have to puff on those nasty little killers. Quitting will be the BEST thing you will ever do in your life! Bless you all, & keep up the good work. And remember....NOPE!

10 Comments
About the Author
Recently retired from my own landscape business. Native Floridian, born in Sarasota FL. I do not act my age nor do I feel it. Smoking was a major part of my life until I found this site 4 years ago. Quit 4 years ago & I will never go back to it! My husband & I quit at the same time, not only for ourselves, but for our 2 grown sons & up & coming grandchildren. Neither of our sons ever smoked & we are so proud of them. Love being outdoors, boating, fishing, water skiing, hiking. Love college football & some pro football. Live for my family.