cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Been a while

cwood9999
0 3 11

But, in a good way. School started back up, so I'm so busy/exhausted from getting my classroom set up and running, lesson plans done, and all that other teacher-y type stuff, I just don't have time to think about about smoking (unless I get really pissed at something). I go to work, come home and nap until 7, eat dinner in bed while watching tv, watch tv until 10, then go to sleep until that 5AM alarm goes back off. I'll get my energy up again once things have settled down at school, and I hope to get back into the gym, if only for the water aerobics 2x a week. I love all the money I've saved. I love that I don't have to wash my school sweaters after one wear (so the kids don't smell smoke on me), and I love the fact that I've quit hacking up all the crap in my lungs. Do I still crave? Yup. Especially when I walk through someone else's smoke trail (like yesterday) even though it's stinky. My nicotine receptors scream "NICOTINE!" and my mouth even waters. Crazy! But, I'm focusing on the positive, and loving the build-up of money in my EX cigarette jar. Hope everyone else is doing well. 

3 Comments