cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Beautiful day? Depends on who is looking I suppose...

ivy2
0 6 3

It was a really nice day today. Average american sunday...church, lunch, groceries, and making a big dinner. Sun is shining, and my house smells awesome. But somewhere on the inside, I'm getting a little homicidal. Everything is irritating me to no end!! Tomorrow is my one week and I will not *mess(I have a stronger word right now) that up. But I feel like I'm on the verge of a heart attack. I know it gets better, I just told someone that. I know it...I just don't feel it right now. Hypocritical I know (judge if you'd like, but pull the plank first)

With all this, I am so thankful that I can come here, and rant and rave without being commited. I am very glad to be back, and I wish I could take back the months that I tried to hide from the quit, but anyway...I'm just thankful to be here, and almost to a week milestone.

Now, excuse me but I have some damn good meatballs coming out of the oven, followed by three glasses of water, and eight sticks of a variety of gum. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr........lol. have a good night everyone! I promise to be nice tomorrow.

6 Comments
Kettie

Meh, don't be nice tomorrow.  I'm starting tho think smoking made me too mellow, and right now everyone is getting a good ear full of what they need to hear.  Not what they want to hear though lol.

steveb3

Hi Ivy, Go ahead and Rant and Rave, Cuss, Throw things, Heck you can even smack me if you want , Just don't give in to that nasty piece of (you know what) stick.

Stay Strong, Stay Busy, and Stay True to your quit.

Have A Good Evening

Steve B

Bonnie11.3.2009

Doing good, Ivy!  Celebrate your efforts, you've put in alot of work!

ivy2

Thank you guys!! I got on to b**** some more, but I'm out of steam...lol. I appreciate your understanding.

cb_3

Was kind of feeling the blues, then saw your blog.....I can totally relate!  Love your attitude, I know you will succeed.

europa76

Good one Ivy!!! Honesty is so important and it is your quit and you handle it however you want!  Just keep doing it. Its getting very entertaining in this EX Blog area. Pe3rhaps we should develop a quit show, send it over to Bravo TV and get a reality show together. It sure would serve a better purpose than the Housewives of DC.

Peace, Gary