Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Authentic Help For Anyone On This Site!

rickc2
0 21 27

Hi All:

My name is Rick Clemons and I am a non-smoker (almost 7 days into it). I am also a Life Coach. And what I am about to offer is not about me making money. It is about my desire as a LIfe Coach to help people become highly successful and live their passions.

I am currenlty finishing up my Coaching Certification with the Institute of Professional Excellence In Coaching (iPEC). As part of my credentialing, I have to complete 50 complimentary coaching sessions to hone my skills. I would feel very honored and at service to anyone who is on this site that needs an extra boost of support to take me up on this offer to be coached.

Coaching is a unique experience where it is all about the clients agenda and all about the client. The coach helps the client get to the root of what is holding them back from success and then helps them develop a plan to acheive their goals.

What have you got to lose? This is a free offer of support. All it takes is 30 or 60 minutes out of your day to have a phone call of exploration and see what we can accomplish. That's it.

So who's willing to give me a shot at supporting your quit?

Call me at 949.637.1838 or email me at rick@lifeincognito.com.

Looking forward to helping whomever is willing to step out, step up, and step into being fully supported to rid themselves of nicotine.

Cordially,

LIfe Coach Rick Clemons
LifeIncognito.com

21 Comments
pir8fan

I really hope this is not what it smells like! Do not screw with my friends!

rickc2

Please don't make assumptions about someone who is real and willing to help others.

Thanks,

Coach Rick

barbara42

congratulations on 7 days, say the same when you have a year in and i will try to beleive this, hope it is real !

rickc2

It is real. Go visit my website and you will see testimonials from clients who have had their lives changed by working with me.

Thanks for the positive support barbara.

I just don't know why people have to be so suspect when someone is really trying to be authentic and really support.

pir8fan

I am assuming nothing! I am just saying that it does not smell right! Everyone, if this gentleman ask you for money or personal information Do Not Give It To Him!

rickc2

Pir8fan:

I am sorry that you have this position. Hopefully someone will see the beauty in the offer I have put forth and it will help them in their struggle to give up nicotine.

Sincerely,

Rick Clemons

Professional Personal Coach

eib

Hi Rick. 

People are a bit protective of friends whom they perceive are in 'vulnerable' positions.  I don't think it's suspicion or assumptions, just caution, as is wise on the inter-tubez. 😉

Your footprint is pretty deep on the the tubez, so I can appreciate where you are coming from.  I like the article you linked to on FB.  I also checked your website out on WHOIS which is another great tool for verification.  So for now, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.  I wish you the best in your quit!

I am almost at the same stage of quit as you, but I'm pretty much of the same mind as you when it comes to my quit, so whilst I don't need your services, I will look forward to your posts and any inspirations you provide along the way!

Dum spiro, spero!

barbara42

i think that what Pir8fan means and i am speaking from  my own journey is that if you want to quit smoking, all it takes is a good mind set, a good conviction to quit,  this support site, and a lot of supporters along the way. if any one is seriouse, any one can do it and it will not cost them any money, and the only coaching they should need, is already on here

JonesCarpeDiem

The "Comintg Out" Coach?

I think you ought to start a group.

How many times have you tried to quit Rick? I mean honestly

If this is your first attempt and you have 7 days you may not be qualified to instruct in this area..

I myself wouldn't take instruction from a newbie on how to quit smoking.

rickc2

Thanks EIB for the support.

rickc2

@JonesCarp

I quit for 7 years and then started again. This is not my first time and I have been successful in the past. And this is the last time i quit for the rest of my life.

I know that comment will illicit a whole bunch of nay-sayers...but you know what...you can't take my quit away from me.

Thanks for the idea of a group JonesCarp.

I'm not giving instruction on how to quit. Coaching is about getting to the bottom of what is holding you back from getting what you want in life.

Everyone can use a coach but not everyone can be coached.

JonesCarpeDiem

Well I don't want to argue with you.

I said what I thought and you responded.

So lets let the people here decide what they think

pir8fan

No one wants to take your quit away! I have committed to do everything in my power to help my friends here! So, I will try my best to protect them! I hope your intentions are good! I also know that everything is a matter of prespective! To an earthworm it is more fun to dig in cold hard dirt than to go fishing! Not matter how long you quit, 7 days, 7 weeks, 7 months, or 7 years, if you started back that is not success from my prespective! I wish you all the best, but again, Don't screw with my friends!

onedayatatime2

Anyone who uses this site to promote their business or themselves is not here for the right reason and I do not trust them.  Doesn't this site have policies on this issue?  They should!

rickc2

This is my last comment on this post. I am hurt and saddened that people who do not even know me are making accusations about not trusting.

I only posted what I posted out of the goodness of my heart to try to help others.

I love how so many of you have said, Don't trust, Stay Away, Beware.

There is nothing in what I posted that said I was asking for money or going to. I simply want to continue to help others and hone my skills as a coach. Plain and simple.

Sorry if the offer to provide COMPLIMENTARY HELP offends you. Yes I know I am only into my 7th day but I have some great power behind me that has gotten me here and I want to share that with others.

Thanks to all that have been kind on this post. And again...there is nothing in my post that says I am selling anything and I don't intend to.

barbara42

on your web site, it says the first four sessions are free, after that, greatly reduced, so the money does come in, just through the back door. as i said, we have seen so many people that are trying to make money off these people who are despiratly trying to quit, all they need is the coaching they get from this site for free !

Legend

Rick why does it say on your page here at Ex that you are willing to provide personal coaching services to ex members free for four sessions and then at drastically reduced rates there after?  

Is that what you meant when you said you was doing this out of the goodness of your heart free for only four sessions and then at a reduce price?

barbara42

also, you told Jonescarp that you had quit befor for 7 years, yet on your page and profile it says almost 10 years. now i know and you know that when you quit, you know exactly how much time you have in your quit. need to get your story straight !

Legend

I see you took the comment off of your page now that I was asking you about under the about me section on your page that said your personal coaching services to ex members is free for four sessions and then at a reduced rates there after  but I know you said it because I did get a screen shot of it before you changed it on your page.

barbara42

yea, he sent me a private message that said it was not true and i should get my story straight lol, i saw on some body,s blog that he had 8 yreas at one time, told Jonescarp 7 years and on his page 10 years . excuse me? who needs to get their story straight. i will be the first to say i was wrong, if and when he proves it to me ! btw/ he changed his profile after he saw your post !

Rick_M

Hey all,  please take note of the difference in the names

I'm free