cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

At 62 days no more patch

BELLA86X04
4 6 121

I’m doing well got threw the uncomfortable feelings and urges doesn’t make it easier when you live with a smoker why I still at least have some losengers left to pop one in if a urge strikes but there better it’s been better the last three days my stress levels are much lower had a celebration for my two months and my dad and daughter were part of it they gave me money towards a wardrobe that fits me lost 30lbs and had nothing that fit me so it was a shopping trip at tj maxx for my two months decided it’s gonna be a monthly celebration Bc I’m still trying to save for my car so on the 8th of every month I’m gonna celebrate my hard work I already know my third month celebration probably a new phone to me but it is a refurbished one my phone is broke and has a lot of problems tried to trade it in at the apple store towards a new phone they told me it was a 300 dollar value by the time they checked it scanned it was worth zero bucks.. that was a let down but I do like my phone even though it has its problems and I’m trying to save up money so by may 2023 I can be living closer to my family I would like that and rent something by ft Myers slots going through my brain.. and my sleeping is off it was better when I first quit I slept till 6 630 every morning now it’s 430 and I’m up.. trying but been saving my smoking money only thing that keeps saving me from picking up a smoke the realization of how much money was wasted and that I can continue to waste if I don’t fight it and excercise def helps get the good blood flowing.. happy Monday everyone been a while since I posted have a awesome day today 62 D.O.F learning to live a new life.. been up and downs but it’s worth n.o.p.e one day at a time and I love had temptation and didn’t do it so I’m proud of self 

6 Comments