cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Are we there yet?

Xyerah
4 8 63

15 days and counting, why does it seem like it’s been so much longer? The cravings have not gotten better, if anything, worse at times.  Do you know that there are at least 10 commercials per hour on television for e-cigs? The safe alternative to cigarettes is what they claim at the end! I don’t know if that has always been the case or if I am just noticing them, probably the latter haha but I do have a tendency to yell at my tv to STFU and call it a liar haha. 

I haven’t made it too known that I’ve quit because I’ve done it so many times in the past that I’m just not doing it, but those that know always ask me how it’s going and one guy made the comment yesterday (Saturday) you just can’t find your s-cig. I looked him straight in the face, total bitch coming out and said do you think I was stupid enough to have only one when I was smoking? Don’t be an idiot. I have another, hell I have a complete set up, I CHOOSE not to smoke, can you say you have the will power to do something like that, no you can’t jail bird, so shut the ever loving _ _ _ _ up!  Needless to say, everyone got really quiet, Hubs said, oh by the way, she goes into Bitch mode out of the blue, don’t take it personal haha. I love my hubby, he’s so awesome lmao. 

So, I have 2 moods, happy and that one...I Think if I pull some exercise to get rid of the frustration, it will help a lot! I just haven’t and it’s all on me, I have to do it. I want to do it, I just won’t get off my lazy butt an do it. I have my good days and my bad days. I leave Wednesday for NJ with Mom for 5 days with no smoking...God help me! I’m taking Vick’s to help with the smell and we have a non smoking room. I’m also taking my tennis shoes (why are they called that when we don’t play tennis, we usually run or walk in them...hmmm squirrel) and work out clothes because they do have a fitness center and Mom said she would even join me! Woohoo, also a heated pool! So this may be a productive weekend!

anyway, must get ready, it’s exploring Sunday. New date day the hubs and I are trying. Will let y’all know how it goes! 2.6 hours 1 way driving hitting a bunch of little out of the way towns

I leave you all with love, peace, and strength to face today and the days to come! 

Xyerah

8 Comments
About the Author
I am a dog mom, a new military mom, a traveling child mom, a wife, and I am a hawt mess and I am not afraid to admit it. I do some graphic design work on the side but mainly stay home with my pups so if my parents need me I am free to drive down anytime I am needed.