Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Approaching a full month

Kinterralynn
1 11 34

And I am definetly experiencing the following : 

Feeling down or sad, irritable, on edge, or grouchy  -

most of the time I am just short tempered and my tolerance for things are at an all time low.  When I'm not feeling grouchy, I'm feeling low in spirits and wonder what the heck is wrong with me! 

·         Having trouble sleeping, feeling restless and jumpy

A full night sleep without being startled awake for absolutely no reason...  yes, I'd like to have one of those.  Also would love to have dreams where I am not being offered cigarettes by way of peer pressure and having the dream people tell me no one will ever know.  Um.. yeah, I'll know. 

·         Having trouble thinking clearly and concentrating

I work at an IT Helpdesk.  I feel distracted most of the time and things I have never had trouble doing before seem laborsome now because I just forgot how to do it.  Its frustrating!  When will my brain return??

On the bright side - I'm keeping up with my breathing treatments ( oh yeah, diagnosed with severe emphysema - like that didn't floor me! ), eating much, much better... so much better that I've caught the fiance and his boys sneaking junk food past me in hopes I wouldn't notice - apparently they aren't loving the fruits and veggies as snack items these days - but they'll all benefit from it so I'm not giving it up.  

Just popped in to vent and let you all know I haven't fallen! 

11 Comments