cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Another day, another post, another day to be WON!

MarilynH
5 11 111

I thought I'd share a pic that I took of my Dad and I yesterday I really don't like the pic of me ewwww LOL ha ha ha BUT I love Dads smile, he was 87 the 5th of November. It'll be a year the end of March that we helped him move into the assistant living facility my hubby Mark and I get down at least once a week and most of the time it's twice a week, it's a half drive one way. I felt half decent for a change yesterday so I went by myself Dad and I had a great visit so I took this selfie of us....

Screenshot_20240216-140642.jpg

No matter where we are in our quits or how we feel or whatever is going on in our lives we MUST keep our quits in TACT Which means ~ N.O.P.E ~ Not One Puff Ever ~ N.M.W ~ No Matter! So lets always remember and ~ N.E.F ~ Never Ever Forget those early days and weeks because NONE of us has to ever go back to another day ONE EVER BUT each and every day WON is TRULY THE GIFT OF LIFE! Vigilance is key to Freedom! THE CHOICE IS OURS! 

814dcdc5ed655899858992c86e452ca6.jpg

20240216_081512.jpg

Life happens BUT relapsing isn't an option EVER! I've got so much to be thankful for like still having my Dad in my life! I'm so glad that I finally wised up and am living my Forever Quit! 

11 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....