cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Another Grandson On The Way

Sandy-9-17-17
2 11 156

We have another little grandson on the way!!   We are excited!  Cassius is due in late September.  They found in an ultrasound that he may have one club foot, so they are making a plan for when he is born.   He may have to be in a cast off the bat.  Poor little guy!  At least he won't remember it!  🙂   

I hope you are all staying healthy and well.  I'll be in touch! 

11 Comments
JonesCarpeDiem

Good to see you.

Congratulations on your quit and your grandson's arrival.

Wishing all goes well!

Mandolinrain

Many congrats your way!

Sandy-9-17-17

@JonesCarpeDiem  & @Mandolinrain

Thank you!  We are super excited.

Giulia

Rah rah!  Three months.  Pretty exciting.  Hope it all goes well.

YoungAtHeart

And just think -  he will NEVER have to deal with a stinky grandma!  How cool is THAT?

Congratulations on both counts!

😊

Christine13

Many Congratulations on the wee baby arriving in September.

Hope all is well for him.

sweetplt

Good to see you Sandy @Sandy-9-17-17 … another grand baby is special…sending prayers that Cassius heals from surgery after he is born…~ Colleen 930 DOF 

MarilynH

A super congrats on your precious quit journey and congratulations on your upcoming arrival of your grandson YAY for you and your family.🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉

Strudel

Great to see you! Congrats on the news of your grandchild on the way! 

Sandy-9-17-17

Thanks everyone!   We can hardly wait! 

Sandy-9-17-17

Change of baby name, now it's going to be for sure Joel Antonio !   Can't wait to meet him!  

He is going to be a big boy, that's for sure! 

About the Author
I'm an active 55 year old woman, who loves hanging with my family. I have 5 children 2 of them married, and 4 grand children. They are all my whole world. UPDATE 8/21/23 Now 61 years and have 2 more grandsons to add to the crew! My hobbies are bike riding, golfing, bowling, kayaking, painting (canvas or rocks) and gardening (getting the hang of it finally) I have smoked since I was 13 yrs old, and quit one time within the last ten years for a total of 9 months. Stress took me back to smoking. My life has been stress free for the last couple of years. Divorced for 2 years now, but back together with my Ex (husband) for a year now. It's time, I'm ready, and I quit! So far it's been pretty easy, so I'm very optimistic about this being my final quit! Thanks in advance for all the support! 2023 - Update: I now have 2 more grandbabies for a total of 6 and still smoke free! They will never get to know me as a smoker!!!!!!