cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Angry at myself!

jezzlynsmommy
0 10 22

I know I just started this whole quitting thing. I just signed up and I am now tracking my cigarettes. I've actually been trying to quit for a while, since I found out I was pregnant, and I find it even harder to put them down now! I want to stop for my daughter, I am 6 months pregnant, and everytime I smoke I feel like I am harming her, and it drives me insane! I know that alone should be enough to stop, but it's not! I'm just sick of everyone I know judging me for smoking while pregnant! It's not something I want to do, you know harm my child. I started smoking when I was 16, that means I've only been doing it for 3 1/2 years, but it is a terrible habit to break! Non-Smokers don't seem to understand, and that's understandable, but why judge? I know it is aweful what  I am doing, but I try to look at it this way: I could be putting way worse things in my body for her to be getting..right? I mean, I judge myself enough over this, it's my child and I am doing it to her, I don't need other people to feed me negative comments all the time! What I need is support and help! I just really hope this works and helps me stop! 

10 Comments