cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

And another thing

libby
0 8 3
I have so much more important things going on that I forgot another stressful thing in my life. I broke a piece of my partial off Sat night (periodontal disease) and worried all weekend that the whole thing would break and I had to go to dinner at friends on Sunday. Well it didn't break. When I saw my dentist today I said to him that I prayed that it would not break before I could see him and I prayed that he wouldn't have to send it away to be repaired. He said, your first pray came true but I'm not sure about your 2nd one. I told my boss when I left work today that if he could fix it I would be back soon, if he couldn't I wouldn't be back for a week. Kind of kidding but not. Anyway, he was able to fix it, but I had to leave it there and go home, he said he probably wouldn't have it fixed before 3 his afternoon. So, I went home and called my boss and told her I might be back, I might not. Just an overall stressful day. Thanks for letting me vent. Not looking for poor yous, just venting.
8 Comments