cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Always Getting There...

CrazyQuitter
8 1 203

I am still clean from addiction. I am coming up to 10 years smoke free next year and now 106 days clean from alcohol and I am not going back. I still doing more music and have settled down. Yet, I feel un fulfilled. I have the occasional money anxiety and feelings of loneliness. But at least I got my head screwed in. I am trying to go on disability so I can work less hours and have the government off my back. It's going to be a hard road because it's hard to get on. But I wanna get there. Due to my permanent exacerbated physical health issues I cannot work anymore than the hours that my job gives me and the government are very strict. My depression and anxiety is mostly under control and I am reaping the benefits of my sobriety and sobriety. I also conquered a slight sugar addiction lately and very rarely buy things like chocolate and skittles (My weakness). Anyways that is my update.  

1 Comment
About the Author
I first started smoking in around 2008 after a horrendous break up. I don't know why I did in the first place. I resent this decision to this date. Now I am free and continue to stay off the cigs! I currently work as a kitchenhand and write music!