cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Almost ten weeks longest I ever gone

BELLA86X04
3 8 141

Three more weeks left of losengers but I ordered the two mg gonna start to wean off the 4mg in a couple days then for the remaining time use 2mg.. no urges no more patch that was difficult I think my body is going through something from not smoking anymore so much energy it’s crazy I wish I could calm down some I do drink herbal caffeine free tea and only two and a half small cups of coffee in the morning.. but my father is really proud of me and my stopping smoking he bought me my two week supply of losengers which I was grateful for my third month on the 8 th of June I’m gonna get a better phone that’s my gift to self and my aunt is celebrating my achievements with me she’s gonna buy me some more clothes in the time I quit I also lost 30lbs the gym and walking became my focus and wish me luck going at ten this am to see about a job at tj maxx and also keep my driving job on Thursday.. the stress hasn’t been that bad so the urges haven’t really been there but no man’s land I read about it how long does that last for anyone know.. this is from now on my only support since my man smokes try’s not to smoke around me but does anyway at times and I hear him in the morning coughing it’s bad thank god I don’t sound like that anymore and I ran out of my chances with the quitline till June July I’m gonna call them back then for support talks and eventually to wean off nrt as I’m trying to do it myself but still really early in my quit and don’t wanna go back wards.. saved almost 500 bucks not smoking anymore thanks guys any feed back would be great all have a happy Friday..

8 Comments