cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Almost 18 days!!

wareagle11
0 5 14

Soooo, my last blog was about a job interview I had scheduled for this past Monday. I'm happy to say that it went really well!!! I'm pretty sure I got it, but I will know for certain sometime next week. I'm also proud to say that I didn't let my nerves be an excuse for me to smoke :). I even tailgated this weekend, went to the football game (War Eagle!), drank some beers, and was around smokers and I didn't take one puff!!

I believe the biggest reason for me  not to smoke is not only letting myself down, but letting my friends and family down as well. I have tried to quit in the past, but I only told a couple of people. I guess that was the first mistake. Having a big support group has made all the difference. Also, I am using nicotine patches so I guess thats making it so much easier this time. I've heard alot of stories where people start smoking again once they have completed all the steps. The thought of this happening to me is so scary, but I am determined not to be one of those people!!

Hope everyone has had a great day!!

5 Comments