cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Almost 1 month Quit!!!!

Beth94
3 15 130

I had my last cigarette 10-19-19. I have almost a month in and I'm really kind of proud of myself. The cravings aren't that bad and my sister, who has almost 3 years in herself,  has been by my side every step of the way. The groups that she has suggested are phenomenal I've tried quitting on and off 5he last few years but I really think this will be the one for me

15 Comments
YoungAtHeart

One month down - FOREVER to go! 

Congratulations!

Keep working it!

Nancy

Madyzsgocka

Hey Nancy, this is my sister, and I'm so very proud of her. We are trying to get her account straightened out. After she signed up, it assigned her the name Beth94. That name has been in use by someone else since 2012. I contacted Mark. Hope he gets back to us. But in the meantime....GO SISTER BETH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you!!!! And so so proud of you!!!!!!

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome Beth94‌!

Look for a message from me!  Looks like you joined us in May 2012 so welcome back and congrats on nearly a month free!

Mark

meWisconsin

Congratulations on 1 month smoke-free. Many more to come.

Terry

Barbara145

Great job  Lots of support is one of the keys.  You have it with your sister and us. You are doing this.  Big Congrats

sweetplt

Hi and Welcome to Ex’s...Beth94 

One month of Freedom is super...be proud...you are doing it...Be sure to read this blog https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/best-of-ex/blog/2011/05/24/no-mans-land-days-30-to130-appr... ...it made a big difference in me getting through that hump of being complacent.  Celebrate your milestones and keep close to the support site to get help and encourage others on this journey...whoo hoo Happy Friday ~ Colleen 347 DOF 

carries

Congratulations on 1 month!!!!! Great job!! 

constanceclum

Yes, you have every right to be proud. Quitting smoking is tough and you have  1 month of freedom! I believe this is your forever quit too!

Connie

Barbscloud

Congrats on one month smoke free.  You should be proud--celebrate those milestones!

Barb

MarilynH

CONGRATULATIONS on your precious quit journey YAY for each and every Day WON with many more to come....

Madyzsgocka

Whoo hOO, you go sister! Soak up all this love!! 

indingrl

CONGRATS and way to go - yahooooooo GOOD JOB

Strudel

Welcome and congrats Beth! It sounds like Karen is very proud of you - and you should be very proud of yourself! Way to go! 

Giulia

Well Woooo Hooooo Yoooo Hoooo!  Pat yourself on the back!  You OUGHTTA be real proud of yourself.  Aren't you lucky to have such a great sister.  You just keep doing what you're doing, because it's obviously working.  Charge on!

Madyzsgocka

Hey Terry, Beth is in Wisconsin too.

Sent from my iPhone