cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

All this snow

Daniela2016
0 16 59

We are never happy, are we?  All your snow talk makes me jealous, I would love me some snow...so I just look at pictures, and found this really cute and thought woth sharing!

Have a happy, not too cold, definitely smoke free weekend all my friends!

16 Comments
JACKIE1-25-15

You can come and share.  I live in Virginia.  It snowed last night.  We are looking for a blizzard.  Nothing like this that I can remember and I have been here all of my life.  I will try and post pictures later. Try.

Thomas3.20.2010

Really?  I hate snow! My lungs hate snow! But if you like it here's a picture of 2 days ago 

Next time you can come here and help me dig out! Just kidding!

I wouldn't miss snow if I never saw it again!

susan_m
Snow is one thing, but if you're going to help us out, please take the cold!! It's been brutal in Indiana!
JonesCarpeDiem

I just stick my head in the freezer

YoungAtHeart

It's 24 degrees and POURING snow in the mid-Atlantic right now.  Trade places with you in a New York Minute!

Nancy

Daniela2016

Well, since next reunion is already scheduled, how about in 2018 you all come to Phoenix sometimes end of February, beginning of March, when you are all sick and tired of cold and snow.  We can book in a Golf resort, play golf (I have no clue how, but you might), and hang out by the pool, vizit Zoo and the Botanical garden...

Silverstar

Ah, Daniela, snow is only wonderful when viewed from a distance....  We are expecting more tonight, but every bit of snow I've shoveled this winter is currently piled high in my driveway and frozen solid due to zero and subzero temps and wind chills!  And yet, I remember dreading the 115 degree summers in Phoenix, winter is definitely the time to be there - what's on all those mugs?  It's a dry heat....

Watch out for your "do"....

Daniela2016

And that is why I am inviting you in March and not in June (not that I don't want you all in my home, but we will be in the house all the time :-))

However, after 4 1/2 years in Montreal, please believe me the move to Arizona was very deliberate!!! (hubby: "honey it only rains an average of 11 days/year; me: perfect, let's go there")...

MarilynH

Ugh on Winter and Montreal winters are basically the same as here in New Brunswick which is a 7 hr drive away, hurry up Spring, I would love to share some of this snow with you. 🙂 

MePlus3
It snowed here in MS which is very rare! I don't think it's an inch being that we could still see the ground I hate it. It's cold and I have every heater and the oven open and it's still cold in my house thank goodness it'll be back to 60 degrees Monday!
vanlil

I loved the snow when I was a snow skier.................Now I love the tropics...................when we have that hot humid summer months I pretend it is cold and snowy and plan on staying indoors.  Thank Goodness for A/C in the house and cars.

It looks beautifiul I admit (snow) - however down here in Key West with NO pollution - I look at the planets, stars and comets and also see the spacecraft  at times.

Lilian

elvan

I love it too, Daniela.  It's so pretty, I would not want a LOT of it but the 3-4" we got made me happy.

Christine13

I do love it too.........but we have way too much this year.  I worry about flooding in the spring!

bck55

We only got 2" in central NJ but the 7 degree temperature is what is getting to me.  Phoenix sounds wonderful at this time.

Becky

JonesCarpeDiem

76 here yesterday

crazymama_Lori

drive up to Flagstaff, that's what I used to do when I lived in phoenix