cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

All I can say is WOW

andreakay
0 11 19

Okay, as of 6:30 this morning, I have smoked a grand total of FOUR cigarettes, which for me is AMAZING!

I just had a super proud moment, thank you all for the encouraging words that I read on here periodically throughout the day... You may know how much it meant for you to have people in your corner, but you have no idea how much all of the messages, advice, encouragement and inspiration means to me... The comments, the messages.. You guys are AMAZING and I feel BLESSED to have you all as a crucial part of my cyber~ smoke free community!!

Thank you for joining me on this quest!!

Sending a mental hug to all of you out there in EX-land..

Thank you for helping me keep my strength!!

I LOVE U ALL!!

11 Comments
Deena-A-Yenni

Your welcome!!!!

LouiseR

That's what we are here for!!

JonesCarpeDiem

mind over braincells

Storm.3.1.14

You're doing a really good job of staying connected here! You're getting invested in the community, and that can make the crucial difference for so many people. Be sure to share little pieces of that investment with other newcomers, too, as they arrive at the gate. 'Cause we're all in this together.

Storm.3.1.14

You're doing a really good job of staying connected here! You're getting invested in the community, and that can make the crucial difference for so many people. Be sure to share little pieces of that investment with other newcomers, too, as they arrive at the gate. 'Cause we're all in this together.

YoungAtHeart

Be careful not to cut down to five or less a day BEFORE you quit!  That keeps your body in constant withdrawal and makes you more uncomfortable than is necessary.  If you are down to five or less, it's time to just quit!!!

Stay close!

Nancy

froguelady

The longer you are at EX the more amazing it will become.  EX site is the reason I have 1272 days smoke free after 50+ years of smoking.  The help and information you need for your quit is here, the commitment is your to make and keep.  I made it thru one day at a time, sometimes 1/2 day at a time.  I think I lived at EX site 24/7 the first few weeks but the support helped so very much.  The day I quit I threw away all ashtrays and lighters and I never regretted my decision to quit.  Being smoke free is the best thing I have ever done for myself. 

My name is Betty and I will help you on your journey, just let me know how to help you.

Junior7

So glad you are here!  When is your quit date?

johio

You are getting stronger as your quit day approaches, Stay Positive

Sammy.J

We are here and cheering for your quit day! Stay close to this site

artist4

I just started too. yesterday was my first day and I went from 60 cigarettes per day to 20. When did you start?

I am keeping a journal of every cigarette I smoke...taking much needed naps to repair your body also helps....sleep is great...no cigarette urges when you sleep and you also burn calories.