cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

A website with a breath of fresh air

blumagpea
0 6 19

To all of the people who have left comments about my 1st blog has been very refreshing.  Its been a breath of fresh air to either go to and/or join a website where the users are there to help one another and new users to the site like myself and not trying to demean someone else because of what they posted online. 

A special thanks to Youngatheart-I went to the link and downloaded it to my flash drive, I also plan to print a copy for a friend of mine he is also quitting cigarettes.

6 Comments
moody_9-18-13

Hi, Welcome. EX has been major in helping me quit and as a long timer smoker, I thought I was a lost cause, until I began to read and listen to the other people here who have quit for years.

Understand addiction, read, read and read some more. Come here and blog. Friend a lot of people with long time quits, read their blogs.I like this link, it helped me understand nicotine addiction. 

http://whyquit.com/whyquit/LinksAAddiction.html

crazybabi3-2

Welcome to EX... This community had helped me more than I can say I am 28 days smoke-free in part to the EX.  I read your last post and the information was good for me the reading and gum helped a lot. 

Sootie

Welcome to EX----so glad you decided to join us in the best decision any of us have ever made! We are all here for each other. Stay in touch and stay strong.

cloud51

oh this is a wonderful site, has helped me more  then anything, i followed advice and did the reading, and made all the difference. you can do this!!!!

SkyGirl

Welcome to EX, Blu!  This site IS amazing!  

Please fill out the profile section on your own page so we can get to know you better!  Developing friendships here on EX is really helpful in maintaining your Quit.

Try to read everything that is recommended.  There are good reasons that we suggest these articles and books.  

I'm so glad you found us, Blu!  There are many people here now that couldn't find their Forever Quit until they found EX!

xxxooo,   Sky

Strudel

Welcome again! Don't go anywhere! Read and keep hanging out here!