cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

A quick note of encouragement

champsin97
5 9 193

After 193 days of being smoke free I have not smoke 5,780 cigarettes at a savings of $2.500 dollars.  Now the good part.  I have been saving that money every month and I just purchased a Norwegian caribbean cruise for my wife and I with that money.  Amazing!  This too could be you.

9 Comments
YoungAtHeart

Oh, YEAH!

02b208217cb5b97e2569070010901747.gif

😁

qsiesue

wooohoooooooo  enjoy every single second. So proud to be a quit partner to you!

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations @champsin97!

Quiana, EX Team

biscuit9

@champsin97   Now that's how it is done!  Have some fun with that $$$$, as opposed to slowly hurting yourself with it.  Makes all kind of logical sense, right?  

Congratulations on those 193 days of freedom!!!

Barbara145

Great job.  Congratulations on your quit and your cruise.  Many years ago my sister and I went on a Caribbean Cruise.  It was so wonderful.  I still love the memories.  Enjoy.

Barbara145

P.S.  It was Norwegian Caribbean also.  They were wonderful.

McMoney

That's  amazing!!!  How much more fulfilling a memorable cruise will be than the pile of ash that was. I'm so happy for you and for your wife! Have fun!  Send pics!! 🛳

jonimarie

@champsin97  Yippee for you! Happy sailing! What a great reward for yourself!

I just saw on the news last night in MN they are raising the pack of cigarettes to $15 !!!!

indingrl

Congratulations 193 nope days and a lovely cruise too enjoy you deserve it 

Way to save dear friend 

About the Author
I am a 44 year smoker with one 10 month quit 18 years ago. Started smoking again due to an unexpected divorce. Retired in 2018 and I'm finally getting around to quitting for good. Just tired of feeling like crap, coughing and spending 350.00 a month on something that is killing me. Time to get to work.