cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

A little off topic....but.., need help...please...???

Mandolinrain
1 33 224

Actually not even close to topic, lol...2 things I need...

1. I need a recipe and hope SOMEONE will have for Christmas jello salad. Normally my Mother in law makes and brings it and its a family favorite, but she can't remember it or find her recipe. It has 3 layers, made in a 9x13. One green layer, one white layer...cream cheese...and a red layer...and does red later have cherries in it and if so, do you drain them first?

2. I am picking back up on knitting and wondered if we have any knitters here? I need the EASY instruction for basic washcloth. I think its starts with casting 3 on, but can't recall how far before you backtrack????

Have a blessed evening everyone. Am trying to get my menu together for Christmas. Wrapped Asparagus, Beef tenderloin, Baked sweet potatoes...jello salad, IF I can figure it out. HELP...PLEASE, its a family tradition but nobody has the recipe!!!!!

33 Comments
About the Author
Smoking is not an option for me. I no longer have a wishbone to quit smoking...I developed a backbone and I quit. When you're sick and tired of being sick and tired, you will quit smoking too.