cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

A little humor is good for the soul!

MarilynH
5 12 242

I thought a few silly memes was a good idea this morning!

Screenshot_20240413-090747.jpg

Screenshot_20240416-070920.jpg

587949025f1b637918ed7b213ab51fc0.jpg

c3da6115721724ee000ec1354b752ea7.jpg

Lets always look for the good even if some days we have to look a little harder! Life happens BUT relapsing isn't the answer EVER! Lets hang on tight to the best gift that any of us will ever give ourselves which is the GIFT OF LIFE! 

iMarkup_20231109_073959.jpg

12 Comments
Cousin-Itt

Good morning, Marilyn

I do enjoy a smile and a laugh throughout the day

Thought I'd share what Joyce hears and, in her eyes, sees every morning when she wakes up for the last 2,800 plus days.  

6l8s8vrq.png

Have a great day

jonimarie

jonimarie_0-1713270679613.jpeg

Good Morning

Love your humor days @MarilynH . That is a good one @Cousin-Itt 

Enjoy your smoke free day I am going to

Barbscloud

@MarilynH Good morning.

Barbscloud_0-1713271110877.jpeg

Barbara145

Good morning Marilyn.  Thanks for the chuckles.  Enjoy your day.

indingrl

Thank you dear friend @MarilynH 

for memes sharing on the terrific Tuesday April 16-24 almost done with April

WoooooWOOO

I love laughing with my nope family members thanks everyone for sharing

@Cousin-Itt 

@jonimarie 

@Barbscloud                 

@ReallyReal 

@Blueeyes58 

@YoungAtHeart 

Since my hubby got a part time job he was with me everyday for 6 months now I must adjust to him being gone 3 days a week

I am making progress on this because today is the beginning of his 3rd week working 3 days a week and my 3rd week of adjusting with no exercise partner and being alone 3 days a week with no car

TODAY being a set back for me  emotionally so I came here and found @MarilynH  blog on this terrific Tuesday April 16-24

9fd608c6eb251472c2bc60c481e7c8e5.png

YoungAtHeart

Laughter ALSO produces the dopamine we are missing when we quit nicotine!

unnamed.jpg

YoungAtHeart

@indingrl 

Life is just a series of adjustments, isn't it?! Glad we aren't smoking over it!

@Cousin-Itt 

😁😂🤣

(and I am impressed you know how long you have been married!)

biscuit9

ErRJwLXUYAETYhe.jpg

OlderIGetLOL.jpg

Cousin-Itt

@YoungAtHeart   My Sexiness didn't show until I quit smoking.  We all know you can't be sexy and smoke.  2,810 days of smoke free sexy

Yet, I do know the date we met and where we met it was Saturday June 9, 2001, at a friend of mine son's graduation party.  More to the story but 

We were married on a Thursday morning May 22, 2014.  The only people who knew we got married that morning was her son Sam, my 2 sons Chris and Cody plus a close cousin of mine and his wife. When I told my mom that afternoon, she didn't believe me as she had to talk to Joyce first 

Cousin-Itt

@biscuit9  You made me spit water out   LOL

biscuit9

Happy Tuesday everyone.  Doing "serious" laundry and checking in and then finding some jokes to share.  I enjoy laughing, soooooooooo beats crying.  Find that silver lining, whenever you can.  @Cousin-Itt  LOL, so happy for you for finding the bride that loves you and gets you.  Whenever I find myself wanting to knock my husband upside the head, I remind myself how dull life would be without him.  Life would be dull without laughter, as well.  Not smoking today.  Rewarding myself with the smell of clean bedding and I have my maple wax smell all over the house.  Life is good.

MarilynH

Lol! Ha ha ha thanks for the chuckles 😂 @Cousin-Itt @jonimarie @Barbscloud @YoungAtHeart and @biscuit9 LOL! Laughter really is the best medicine, thank you @Barbara145 and a huge caring hug for you @indingrl and to each of you. 🤗

About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....