cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

A dream that came true...:)

reichenbach
0 9 12

It's been...... 282 DAYS SINCE MY LAST CIGARETTE!

I never thought I could do it, I never dared to imagine I'd be so strong and now I can't even remember me smoking, it just seems so..weird. This is the hardest thing I've ever done but also the thing I'm most proud of achieving.. Everything is better now in my life and I feel healthier and happier.. I feel FREE, like when I was a child 🙂

9 Comments
sparky26

Yea !!  With so many  here who have relapsed, how good it is to read a success story.

Congratulations on 282 days !!!!!

JonesCarpeDiem

Congratulations!

hampton

Wow that is awesome.Congats to you WHOOO hOOO. I hope and pray I keep going as strong. I too never ever thought I would actually want to quit,for good. I'm new at this but keeping my quit. i'm proud of you.Keep posting the positives...It keeps me going...Peace,Deborah.

linda258

Congrats.... and yes it is great!   So happy for you.

MarilynH

YAY, CONGRATULATIONS ON 282 PRECIOUS SMOKE FREE DAYS. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU, I HAVE 160 DOF AND CONTINUING TO STACK UP THE DAYS. 

MARILYN

bethso

Congratulations!!!  The liberation experienced when out of the claws of nicotene addicition is exhilarating.  It is what keeps me from ever wanting to smoke again.  I have no desire to ever be enslaved again!  Glad you are doing so great with your quit.  

larrymg

Awesome.

YoungAtHeart

The boost in self esteem is really amazing, isn't it, when you do something you didn't think you could!  All that time worrying about it, convinced you were hooked for life..........

Freedom IS grand, isn't it?!!!

Nancy

Jennifer-Quit

Congratulations!  Thank you for sharing your story of success!