cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

A brand new day....

Gail561
6 7 99

Morning, a brand new day - the sun will be rising soon. Coffee in hand and time to face whatever thrown my way. I will try to keep a catcher's mitt handy to protect me. I can't guarantee it will help but worth a try. Yes, baseball season is around the corner as they start their preseason games. It's a sign that Spring around the corner. Dreaming of some popcorn and cracker jacks at a baseball game. Just kidding....Today not going to be very warm but in the area I live in hey that is to be expected sometimes - take the weather with a grain of salt.

Here's to spring - flowers, baseball and everything in between that starts showing some green and not the despairs of the winter blahs. I am tired of brown and worn out that I can use some shine at this point. Something to look forward to when things look bleak.
No matter what happens it's going to be a good day.

7 Comments
About the Author
Learning to deal with the effects of COPD - one day at a time. I am a survivor and new steps in improving my life style. I work full time as a CSR for a Plumbing Manufacturing Company. I am married to a supportive husband and a daughter who are my rock.