cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

A Much Better Day Today

twill1974
0 4 7

today was a much better day than yesterday. didnt think too much about smoking today. i actually only used two pieces of nicotine gum all day. i even got to spend some quality time with my daughter. we even got down on the floor and colored in her coloring books. ive also been teaching her new songs to sing. she is soo funny when she tries to sing cause she's still learning how to talk. ive also noticed since i stopped smoking i dont yell at her so much. i just love being around her everyday and im so happy that i made the best decision of my life when i quit smoking. cant wait for tomorrow to get here. hope that's even better than today.

4 Comments
newnicole

That's wonderful that you are experiencing such wonderful changes in your life, just by quitting smoking. Keep it up! You are doing a great job. 

j-nette

That's so cool twill I'm so glad to here that you had a wonderful day

I'm sure there is more to come.

aztec

gald you have a young one to motivate you to stay free. Our family is the best motivation, not to make them cry from a smoking disease, or suffer ourselves, we hurt those we love most.

warm regards Aztec

thanks for posting")

loveoflyfe43

Glad you're spending more time with your daughter, and i know she's happy for more mommy time!  keep it up, there will be more precious moments to come.