cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

A Milestone for me!

dixiechick
0 16 201

Yes it has bee 100 days and how is everyone doing? I haven't been blogging-actually been reading everyone else though so even if you don't see me I am around.

I want to thank everyone for their support and the kind comments left on my message board. Now who is ready for Springtime? 🙂

Dixie

N.O.P.E.

16 Comments
MarcieWhosoever

good job on 100 days! The more of these stories I hear the easier it is becoming. Thanks for sharing!

jawidge

Woo Hoo!!  Way to go Dixie!!  You kinda snuck up on us didn't you?      Yes!! Bring on the Spring!!

kat72

Congratulations on 100 days!!!Welcome to the triple digit club!. Enjoy the ride............

anne32

Congrats on 100 days. That's awesome! 🙂 

mrskatiek

Wow, that is a milestone! Congratulations!!! And yes, I am SO ready for Spring!!! 🙂

JonesCarpeDiem

Hi Dixie,

I wondered if you were ok.

Congrats on 100 Days!!!

Woo Hoo

pir8fan

WTG! come and join us on the Freedom Train (at my blog)! I will announce you!

Thomas3.20.2010

Great job! Do something special for you to CELEBRATE!!! Congratulations!

cyn9

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maggie_8-1-2010

Fantastic - hope to see you at the party on the Freedom train. triple digits is nothing to sneeze at. waiy to go!

va72lady

Can spring be far away.   I am so ready for it.  Congratulations on your quit.  100 days that is great.   Shirley

triomommy27

WOW! way to go!!!

Strudel

Dixie - Great to see you!! Congrats on 100 days!!!

CrazyQuitter

LOL it's slowing coming up to winter here down under. 

Great you've done a good 100 days without a cigarette, I bet all your cravings are gone now! Long time no see! I am awesome! Just moved in with a housemate and looking for a job! I'm feeling extremelly positive! Judging by only profile pictures It's hard to believe that the most unlikely seeming people used to smoke. THEN held up their quit for such a long time! 

allan2

Woow ,congrats on 100 days smoke free.

jdc1953

WoooHoooooo!!!!  Congrats on you milestone!