cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

A Busy Day Planned

John10forteen
0 7 11

Today is day 6, #5 was a bit tough, but this morning I feel all powerful.  My newfound Ex family is significantly responsible for helping me see and feel the freedom so clearly. I'm still waking up with a nasty taste in my mouth and craving that morning cigg with my coffee. The craving was much less this morning. I actually hopped out of bed when I woke instead of laying there contemplating. That's more normal for me and it felt good. Reading and blogging with the EX community has tottaly saved my ass from those early morning cigarettes and throughout the day. I've not been too active for the past 5 days but today, I think I'll be a lean, mean motivated machine.... SMOKEFREE!

You all have a clean, successful day! 

7 Comments
Rhia

Keep at it John 🙂  You got this.  I have actually drank more coffee than normal since my quit, forcing myself to get over the coffe = cigarette thing as quickly as possible, since coffee is a must for me.  I am the type that should not be spoken to until the first cup has been drank and the second cup is being brewed.  Its been 9 days and I will now have a fleeting thought of having a cigarette, but then it goes away and I take another sip of my coffee.  Have a good one!

JonesCarpeDiem

Alrighty then!

kristine5-27-14

Blogging is a great way to get thru the cravings isn't it? 🙂  

The nasty taste should go away soon.  Its great to see you enjoying your new smokefree life!♥ 

meWisconsin

My routine after getting up used to be brush teeth, get coffee, go down to garage for a cigarette. Changing it has helped me alot. Now I shower, brush teeth, get coffee and come to this site to see what is happening. Then a morning walk. It has helped for 39 days.

ninepatch
John your doing great. Keep your head in this great positive mode and continue to Move towards smoke free freedom. NOPE!
MarilynH

Yay for you John, you're doing absolutely fantastic ......

Junior7

Congrats on day 6!  Have a great day!