cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

99 days and in tears!

Joan_01-02-2015
0 17 229

As some of you know, I am heading to the beach today with a friend.  Going to be weird to be away from my husband of 24 years, and my son's, but I am excited to have some time away and just be with no worries of making anyone happy but me (that feels SO selfish to say).

The tears, tomorrow is 100 days!  100 days!!  I can't believe I made it this far and I feel so free. 

My God you all have been more than an integral part of my quit.  I feel strong, I feel good, I feel free.  I so look forward to hearing from so many other newbies who make it this far. 

We are family, and I am so grateful for your encouragement, compassion, reality checks when I needed them, etc.  Off to the beach! 

17 Comments
jojo_2-24-11

Enjoy the beach and Congratulations on 99 days. Happy Mother's Day!

Nyima_1.6.13

Joan, have a fabulous beach trip! Sunrise beach walks are my absolute favorite thing in the whole world! Fresh air and 100 days, enjoy!

zinamarie

It is amazing isn't it?  The sense of family, the caring, the sharing of the pain and the joy with each other.  This is a tremendous site.  Welcome.  Congrats!  Protect Your Quit.

pir8fan

Enjoying a virtual walk on the beach with you! Tomorrow we will ride together on the Freedom  Train as we celebrate your entry into the Triple Digit Club! You are doing great!

Tommy

cyn9

Enjoy your 100 days breathing wonderful ocean air! Congrats on a great quit!

nikki77

Happy 100 days!!! Enjoy the beach, you deserve it!!!

christibro2

Hi Joan, I am Chris and have 25 days until my quit day. I read your blog post and I'm happy you are doing something for yourself which will allow you to be a happy and involved mom. You inspired me. Happy Mothers Day.

chris

debr

Tears of Joy, Joan!!!  Those are the best kind!  A Huge Congrats to you!!!!  Love You!!!

lindan_7-14-10

Happy Mother's Day to you, Joan. Enjoy your time on the beach. Congrats on 99 FREEDOM days. My heartfelt love to you♥

luisdeleon619

Enjoy the beach animaged Congratulations 

joyeuxencore

Dearest Joan a heartfelt congratulations on your successful journey of 100 days...You earned it lady! So honored to be walking the freedom road with you! xo

Strudel

Joan - Congrats on 100 days! Have a great time at the beach! Celebrate that beautiful quit!! 

JonesCarpeDiem

Woo Hoo!

SkyGirl

Congratulations, Joan.  It sure feels good to tell people that you USED to smoke, doesn't it?  Ride the Freedom Train tomorrow, Joan.  You have earned it.  So celebrate and give us the chance to celebrate your success.

xxxooo, Sky

freeneasy

Enjoy your trip-congrats and Happy Mother's day!

mayagg

Hi Joan, Wonderful for you!!!  Hope you enjoyed your day and stuck a toe in for me!!! Hugs, M.

SmokedOut041412

Yeah Joan!!! Beautiful Quit---You have certainly earned that getaway---Hope you enjoyed it tremendously!