Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

96 days and counting

sharon133
0 4 27

Hi All,

Haven't been here in awhile, living life without cigarettes. Almost to the milestone of 100 days.

Things have been going great. Not to say i haven't had my urges and i have but handling them well and they are passing more quickly each day that goes by. I have been telling more and more people that i have quit and they all are very happy and proud of me for doing so. Telling people about it helps to strengthen my commitment. I really feel that i have quit for life, that i have changed my way of thinking, that i have been able to beat my own brain. I have been able to beat the demon, the demon no longer controls me, oh it keeps trying it is hard to kill but i am on top now and will hold my ground. The real battle is is with yourself. You need to look inside and change the things that you want to. That's the key, you must want to change or it will never happen. You must feel you are worth it in order to change, you can't change for anyone but yourself and once you make that choice you can do anything you want.

Sending out love to all and wishing everyone a Merrry Christmas

Tags (1)
4 Comments