cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

90 days smoke free and feeling better

GrandmaCj
0 10 137

I can't believe that it's been 90 days. A couple times I almost gave in. But my mom and dad wouldn't let me. Truly. I was just asking if they would help me with this.  Suddenly my little scented lamp started to flicker. It's never done that before or since. I said thank you for listening and helping. It really helped and gave me some peace of mind too. My mom does these kinds of things for me now and then. Turning differentobjectson and off. No, I'm not crazy just talk to dead people. Hmm that sounds weird 🤔 I truly don't know where I would be without the opportunity to have found this site. You all have helped me so much. No matter how hard of a time I'm having you all gave me encouragement. I  plan to stay smoke free forever. There is also a site that I found called "Quit Start" I don't know if anyone interacts with anyone but it's free and kinda cute. It has little games on it and also gives the info you get here. It's definitely not to replace EX just a little something else. My mom and dad both had COPD my dad died from it. Sometimes when I'm sleeping I wake struggling for air and now and then in the daytime. It's scary but hopefully in time it will get better I'm sure. Well I'm tickled that I have 90 days under my belt. Keep going everyone else. Together we can do this. 💖

10 Comments
About the Author
Daughter, mother, grandmother. I love my grandchildren and would do anything for them.