cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

9 years !

Chris265
4 9 217

Just stopping in to celebrate nine years without a cigarette!  Still remember the last day, the last cigarette, hoping it would be my last one, and it was!  Could not have done it without Dum Dum lollipops, walking, and the support of my cyber friends on this site and I am happy to see many of them still here.  So grateful for the freedom giving up cigarettes gave me.  Hard to believe how tied down we all were by the need to smoke.  So - if you are just starting this journey – stick with it until you get it right.  It is so worth it!

9 Comments
YoungAtHeart

Happy to see you, Chris.  Happier STILL to hear you are still smoke free and living your BEST LIFE!

Thanks for stopping by to celebrate with us.  I know you will give hope to all of our newly quit!

Nancy

Barbscloud

@Chris265 Big congrats on 9 years of successful.  Glad you stopped by to celebrate and inspire new quitters.

Barbscloud_0-1627649714412.jpeg

Barb

tracy0924

@Chris265 Congratulations on nine years of smoke-free living!

Tracy 191 DOF💕

MarilynH

A super congrats on your precious quit journey @Chris265 YAY for 9 splendiferous Smokefree years YAY for each and every YEAR WON with many more to come! 🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉

sweetplt

pastedImage_1.gifOn 9 years of Freedom … so glad you came to celebrate @Chris265 

Kimshine

9 years of freedom! Thank you for sharing and congratulations.🎉🙌🎊

tyndallgw

Super happy that you beat the nicotine bondage.  Do you think about having another smoke on occasion?  Just curious as I am one week short of 600 days and still think about indulging every now and then, 

Snowdoggie

@Chris265 Very Happy 9 years quit!! Thanks for stopping by with the inspiration. I'm at 81 days. Your success is motivational!!!🌋😃❤️🌋😃❤️🌋😃❤️😃

Chris265

Yes @tyndallgw – I do still think about smoking occasionally, but the time between thoughts gets longer and longer.   So if you have the thought – acknowledge it and let it go.  And move on to about all the benefits you have gained.  600 days is not small feat.  Congrats!