cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

9 years today

Nyima_1.6.13
7 11 180

I never would have made it without the support I found on this site! Many of my educators, cheerleaders and hand holders are still here helping others down the smoke free path and I can not express how grateful I am to each and every one of you! You know who you are! Thank you, thank you, thank you

11 Comments
Maki

Nine years 

Nine years 

Nine years. Nine years 

Nine years 

Congratulations on your success ! 

MichelleDiane

Congratulations @Nyima_1.6.13 on 9 years of freedom.  Your achievement is inspiration for those of us just beginning our journey.

😊Michelle

sweetplt

pastedImage_1.gifOn 9 years of Freedom @Nyima_1.6.13 … super job…wishing you the best 2022…~ Colleen 1130 DOF 

YoungAtHeart

@Nyima_1.6.13 

SO good to see you;  better still to hear you are still smoke free!  Does my heart good to know!

Congratulations on NINE YEARS!

Nancy

Metroguy

@Nyima_1.6.13 Congrats! Nine years is an amazing accomplishment and one that I recognize did not come easily. 

giphy

Cousin-Itt

CONGRATULATIONS on YOUR AWESOME      9 YEARS of SMOKE FREE LIVING

freeneasy

Congrats my Friend and thanks for being here! Also,thanks for reminding me.

nanawendy

Big Congratulations !!!  Love you Girl !!!  We made it !

Strudel

How wonderful to see you! Big congrats on 9 years!! 

Sootie

Was just posting on Jim's blog and saying I could not "@" you...scrolled down and here you are!!!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! So glad to hear you are still smoke free and also glad to see you on this site again!!!!!

Giulia

Wow, how great it is to see your post here.  Thanks for it.  Keeps those of us still active from the "old days" here - still active.  And brings such a smile to my heart to know you're still hanging in and smoke free.  Glad for you.  And - for us.  Happy 9th!  I don't about you, but I was really looking forward to my 10th.  'Cause they have all those charts as to what your health benefits are on your 10th.  And I know you'll make it!  Kudos on the 9!!!!!