cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

9 months out from lung transplant the 28th

jojo29
0 16 6

Due to smoking 🙂 hey guys ,its been since feb I been here due to being alil on the downer side but lil by little im working my way back ( I hope)

want to wish my dear friend thomas 😉 & cindi a happy 3 yrs to 800 days  you have a good tight grip 🙂 very proud and miss you guys alot ,HAPPY SMOBIORY,,LOL thomas is the one with a bunch of other people here who got me threw . so listin up the oldies know beter then you,been there did this 😉

Iam 2.1/2 yrs done quit after 40 yrs smoking .. believe me is doable with no exceptions 😉

you have to ask urself ur own prioritys whats more important ,smoking ur lungs away or literitly killing yourself or living. because what didnt get you yet is sure to bite you in the ass sooner or later .. I smoked till I was stage 4 copd.. I had emphysemia at 37 by 50 it bit me hard . I have 4 children my family husband & was dying suffocating to deah while alive , thats no joke . well you people no what to do here to save ur own lungs .

im alive and breathing with one beautiful lung one stage 4 copd lung and can do almost anything I can breathe I went from 15-17% lung capasity to now 74% tuesday ill do anoher test hope i pass with a 75 or better but not sure.

having issues now with my red blood count /kidneys, but a Im sure its nothing that I cant handle . I feel good , Its a new life for me, but im giving u guys a heads up  urges go aways lung issues never do . theres no cure its non reversable so stop now andsave a life... your 😉

To my oldies butgoodies luv and miss you all xoxoxo ill be here again to check up .. I have an open Joannes journey page on f/b go look around tell me its all ok if u smoke ;0 sweet dreams ....

p.s been off 02 since 4th of july 😉 doing great and workin out

16 Comments